This could make a good discussion. The web site Ask Jeeves ran a competition to answer their top ten questions that they consider ‘unanswerable’ (in the sense of being able to point to THE answer). These are the questions:
- What is the meaning of life?
- Is there a God?
- Do blondes have more fun?
- What is the best diet?
- Is there anybody out there?
- Who is the most famous person in the world?
- What is love?
- What is the secret to happiness?
- Did Tony Soprano die?
- How long will I live?
I was also fascinated at the submitted answers to question 1, so many of which came down to a popular interpretation or wording of existential philosophy.