For overly-wordy quiz lovers everywhere, identify the Carol or Christmas song title:
1. Move hitherwards, the entire assembly of those who are steadfast.
2. Ecstasy towards the terrestrial sphere.
3. Hush, the celestial messengers produce harmonious sounds.
4. Creator, cool it, you kooky cats.
5. O sanctified ebony atmosphere.
6. The thing manifested itself at the onset of a transparent day.
7. Embellish the interior passageways.
8. Tintinnabulation of vacillating pendulums in inverted metallic resonant cups.
9. Hey, minuscule urban area south of Jerusalem.
10. Nocturnal time span of unbroken quietness.
11. Us, the autocratic troika
12. The primary carol.
13. Natal celebration devoid of colour, as in a hallucinatory phenomenon for me.
14. Valentino, the roseate proboscis wapiti.
15. Diminutive masculine master of skin-covered percussionist cylinders.
16. O nativity conifer.
17. During the time ovine caretakers supervised their charges past midnight.
18. What offspring abides thus?
19. Removed in a bovine feeding trough.
20. Expectation of arrival at a populated area by mythical, masculine, perennial gift-giver.
21. Fantastical vista during the season of Mother Nature’s dormancy.
22. Proceed to declare something upon a specific geographical Alpine formation.
23. Obese personification fabricated of compressed spheres of minute crystals.
24. Jovial Yuletide desired for the second person singular or plural by us.
25. Thoracic-Squirrel diet being barbecued